To get back to Outlook Today at any time., click on the top level default folder. If you have one data file, it may have your email address in the name. In the video, its the one called Personal Folder at the top of the folder list. In Outlook 2010, it will have your email address but not the little house icon.
By default, Outlook searches emails in the current folder which you are locating. For many cases, you want to search all folders at the same time instead of just searching the current folder, then you need to manually select the All Mail Items under Search tab. Actually in Outlook, you can configure all folders to be searched at once by default. Please do as the following tutorial shows.
Mpf920 driver for mac. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can search the items in all folders by default with following steps.
1. Please click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Search in the left bar, then go to the Result section, check the All folders option.
3. Click OK button
Then when you start search emails, it will be searched in all mail folders automatically.
In Outlook 2007, please do as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, please click the Search Options button under Preferences tab. See screenshot:
Confirm.Place your bid Help button. Mf820d driver for mac.
3. When the Search Options dialog box popping up, please go to the Instant Search Pane section, and then check the All folders option. Finally click OK button.
4. When it returns to the Options dialog box, please click OK button to finish the whole settings.
Then when you start searching emails, you can see the emails are search in All Mail Items.